Do you have a great program and want to share it with others? Do you have a curriculum or learning resource guide that you’d like to make even better and reach a larger, more diverse audience? As trained curriculum designers and writers Laughing Matters can write curriculum for or with you. For example you can turn over your content to us and we will write up a highly polished professional curriculum or we can work with you to teach you how to do it yourself. The choice is yours. We can also analyze your curriculum for its accessibility by diverse audiences and suggest ways to make it more inclusive, by a wide measure of diversity (e.g. ethnically, socio-economically, gender, ability, sexual orientation and more).
More and more our communities are becoming delightfully diverse. As a result we need to take responsibility for making our learning materials as accessible as possible. Laughing Matters is experienced in analyzing curriculum for its degree of accessibility to a wide variety of audiences. Give us your curriculum or learning resources and we’ll analyze them and provide you a detailed report with recommendations to increase your audience.
Length: dependent upon length of resource(s) requiring analysis. Contact us directly for a quote.
* Reach a wider audience
* Learn the methods behind making learning resources more accessible
* A rich, inclusive curriculum or learning guide
Curriculum design & training
Take your learning material to the next level and reach a wider audience by having Laughing Matters write a professional curriculum / learning guide with your content. Using sound education principles we’ll help make your material leap off the page and into the minds of learners. No matter what type of content you use, we’ll work with you to create curriculum that satisfies your needs.
Length: dependent upon depth and breadth of learning materials. Contact us directly for a quote.
* Reach a wider audience with professionally written learning materials
* Confidence that your learning material will stick through the use of interactive activities
A rich, inclusive curriculum or learning guide
> back to top
- Give me constraints, give me creativity July 19, 2017If someone challenged you to write a book using only 50 words, could you do it? How creative do you think you could be? That’s just what Theodore Geisel did when his editor bet him that he couldn’t write a children’s book using just 50 words. Can you guess which book was the result? […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Simon says … ssssh, be the last to speak July 12, 2017I saw Simon Sinek, author of ‘Start with why,’ speak at an event in New York City some time ago and found his messages incisive & compelling. Here’s one of his latest. Check out the 1 1/2 minute video below & my notes from his video also below. ‘Here’s the problem & here’s what […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know; Do You? July 5, 2017I’m on week 12 or so of not being able to write or type due to a tenacious case of tennis elbow. My temporary disability has given me a lot of time to reflect. On a good day the fear, fatigue & frustration gives way to empathy, insight & perspective. (On a bad day […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- In honour of sunglasses day, gratitude via the Life Lenses™ June 28, 2017I’d originally planned to write this post in honour of national sunglasses day#NationalSunglassesDay because: of my lifelong interest & passion in lenses, specifically the frames with which we see the world of gratitude for the creativity, inspiration & problem solving opportunities the different frames or perspectives bring it’s a fun, whimsical thing to celebrate […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Give me constraints, give me creativity July 19, 2017