Do you have a great program and want to share it with others? Do you have a curriculum or learning resource guide that you’d like to make even better and reach a larger, more diverse audience? As trained curriculum designers and writers Laughing Matters can write curriculum for or with you. For example you can turn over your content to us and we will write up a highly polished professional curriculum or we can work with you to teach you how to do it yourself. The choice is yours. We can also analyze your curriculum for its accessibility by diverse audiences and suggest ways to make it more inclusive, by a wide measure of diversity (e.g. ethnically, socio-economically, gender, ability, sexual orientation and more).
More and more our communities are becoming delightfully diverse. As a result we need to take responsibility for making our learning materials as accessible as possible. Laughing Matters is experienced in analyzing curriculum for its degree of accessibility to a wide variety of audiences. Give us your curriculum or learning resources and we’ll analyze them and provide you a detailed report with recommendations to increase your audience.
Length: dependent upon length of resource(s) requiring analysis. Contact us directly for a quote.
* Reach a wider audience
* Learn the methods behind making learning resources more accessible
* A rich, inclusive curriculum or learning guide
Curriculum design & training
Take your learning material to the next level and reach a wider audience by having Laughing Matters write a professional curriculum / learning guide with your content. Using sound education principles we’ll help make your material leap off the page and into the minds of learners. No matter what type of content you use, we’ll work with you to create curriculum that satisfies your needs.
Length: dependent upon depth and breadth of learning materials. Contact us directly for a quote.
* Reach a wider audience with professionally written learning materials
* Confidence that your learning material will stick through the use of interactive activities
A rich, inclusive curriculum or learning guide
> back to top
- How you can use storytelling to defeat evil from Storytelling Master Marsha Shandur June 13, 2018As my Nana’s jewelry slid through my little girl fingers, it felt cool to the touch but heavy with memories. I felt a jittery excitement whirling around in the pit of my stomach in getting to explore her jewelry box. That’s one small example of master storytelling coach Marsha Shandur’s memory scavenger work […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Before you call the cops … June 6, 2018I know what I know & I don’t know what I don’t know. For example, I know what it’s like to be a white woman. I don’t know what it’s like to be a black man. But this amazingly poignant, utterly captivating video will give you some powerful insights (if being a […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Fur balls, fairness, equity & you May 30, 2018‘But that’s not fair!’ was a frequent refrain of mine when I was a child. I was the oldest of 3 & the only girl. I noticed how I was treated differently than my brothers were. So I laughed extra long & loud when I saw this monkey’s reaction to an unfair situation. […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- What do you carry (11 cabbages & a grudge against your father for never coming back?) May 23, 2018My attention is always caught by creativity; because it’s a great springboard to unusual ways of thinking & problem solving. This cab driver’s sign is a great example & got me thinking. What do you carry? The things we carry tell stories. They serve up memories from the past & memories yet to […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- How you can use storytelling to defeat evil from Storytelling Master Marsha Shandur June 13, 2018