Do you have a great program and want to share it with others? Do you have a curriculum or learning resource guide that you’d like to make even better and reach a larger, more diverse audience? As trained curriculum designers and writers Laughing Matters can write curriculum for or with you. For example you can turn over your content to us and we will write up a highly polished professional curriculum or we can work with you to teach you how to do it yourself. The choice is yours. We can also analyze your curriculum for its accessibility by diverse audiences and suggest ways to make it more inclusive, by a wide measure of diversity (e.g. ethnically, socio-economically, gender, ability, sexual orientation and more).
More and more our communities are becoming delightfully diverse. As a result we need to take responsibility for making our learning materials as accessible as possible. Laughing Matters is experienced in analyzing curriculum for its degree of accessibility to a wide variety of audiences. Give us your curriculum or learning resources and we’ll analyze them and provide you a detailed report with recommendations to increase your audience.
Length: dependent upon length of resource(s) requiring analysis. Contact us directly for a quote.
* Reach a wider audience
* Learn the methods behind making learning resources more accessible
* A rich, inclusive curriculum or learning guide
Curriculum design & training
Take your learning material to the next level and reach a wider audience by having Laughing Matters write a professional curriculum / learning guide with your content. Using sound education principles we’ll help make your material leap off the page and into the minds of learners. No matter what type of content you use, we’ll work with you to create curriculum that satisfies your needs.
Length: dependent upon depth and breadth of learning materials. Contact us directly for a quote.
* Reach a wider audience with professionally written learning materials
* Confidence that your learning material will stick through the use of interactive activities
A rich, inclusive curriculum or learning guide
> back to top
- What do you do when you realize your kid’s spring break starts today & not in a week as you’ve planned? March 22, 2017Flashback to last week. After a who’s on first type of conversation with a teacher, the air was sucked out of my gut faster than a cheetah chasing it’s prey & all the hairs on my arm stood at attention while I had a slight taste of bile in my mouth. I had just […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- How can a tape measure inspire insight & a fresh perspective? March 15, 2017It smelled like a pungent, loamy forest encased in a single, mysterious room. To this day I remember the smell of sawdust in that forbidden room of my childhood memories. My dad was a master hobby woodworker – he had a magical room chock a block full of electric saws, nails & screws in […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Conflict resolution scripts designed to reduce overwhelm & amp up your ease March 8, 2017To throw, catch & keep in the air, several things simultaneously. Recognize what word that’s a definition for? Do you recognize yourself in it? I hope so because you’re probably a master at doing it. That’s the definition of juggling. Overwhelm with a capital O Juggling all you need to do for your work, your […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Understanding differences – 5 simple words that can lead to conflict resolution March 1, 2017I leap out of my seat involuntarily while clamping my teeth together only slightly less hard than I’m pressing my lips together because I’m afraid what I’ll say if I open my mouth. My throat feels like it’s narrower than a pin though, so I’m not sure I could speak. My breathing is shallow & fast. […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- What do you do when you realize your kid’s spring break starts today & not in a week as you’ve planned? March 22, 2017