Do you have a great program and want to share it with others? Do you have a curriculum or learning resource guide that you’d like to make even better and reach a larger, more diverse audience? As trained curriculum designers and writers Laughing Matters can write curriculum for or with you. For example you can turn over your content to us and we will write up a highly polished professional curriculum or we can work with you to teach you how to do it yourself. The choice is yours. We can also analyze your curriculum for its accessibility by diverse audiences and suggest ways to make it more inclusive, by a wide measure of diversity (e.g. ethnically, socio-economically, gender, ability, sexual orientation and more).
More and more our communities are becoming delightfully diverse. As a result we need to take responsibility for making our learning materials as accessible as possible. Laughing Matters is experienced in analyzing curriculum for its degree of accessibility to a wide variety of audiences. Give us your curriculum or learning resources and we’ll analyze them and provide you a detailed report with recommendations to increase your audience.
Length: dependent upon length of resource(s) requiring analysis. Contact us directly for a quote.
* Reach a wider audience
* Learn the methods behind making learning resources more accessible
* A rich, inclusive curriculum or learning guide
Curriculum design & training
Take your learning material to the next level and reach a wider audience by having Laughing Matters write a professional curriculum / learning guide with your content. Using sound education principles we’ll help make your material leap off the page and into the minds of learners. No matter what type of content you use, we’ll work with you to create curriculum that satisfies your needs.
Length: dependent upon depth and breadth of learning materials. Contact us directly for a quote.
* Reach a wider audience with professionally written learning materials
* Confidence that your learning material will stick through the use of interactive activities
A rich, inclusive curriculum or learning guide
> back to top
- You & your supervisor … meh, yeah or wah? February 16, 2017I’ve used the blob tree (pictured above) for years. It’s a great tool to get feedback & initiate dialogue in a creative way. It’s critters (or blobs) represent all types of feelings & are jumping off points for stories. Last week I responded to reader Miriam’s comment (below) with a 2 part statement to help […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- A 2 part statement to help you resolve conflict (yep, it can be that easy) February 9, 2017Conflict can be wrenching (pun intended). When we’re in conflict we tend to do more of whatever’s not working. We can get into an endless cycle of repetition saying the same thing over & over, the ‘he said – she said’ saga. Can you relate? We’re not exactly wired for conflict resolution To make matters worse […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- A simple, easy tool to help your blender brain (& your emotional hygiene) February 2, 2017Blender brain. It’s what I call the state of having so many things whirring through my mind that it’s hard to focus or move forward. Can you relate? Last post I wrote about the intriguing concept of emotional hygiene – a concept coined by Guy Winch – which is being mindful of our psychological health and adopting brief […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Emotional hygiene – we pay more attention to our teeth than we do our minds (Guy Winch) January 26, 2017I was listening to the NPR Ted Radio hour podcast recently when something Guy Winch said struck a chord. Emotional hygiene. My noggin’ perked up, as I’ve been known to suffer from what I call blender-brain-itis (I can have a hard time shutting the whirring, churning of ideas, to-do’s etc. off). We’re […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- You & your supervisor … meh, yeah or wah? February 16, 2017