Do you have a great program and want to share it with others? Do you have a curriculum or learning resource guide that you’d like to make even better and reach a larger, more diverse audience? As trained curriculum designers and writers Laughing Matters can write curriculum for or with you. For example you can turn over your content to us and we will write up a highly polished professional curriculum or we can work with you to teach you how to do it yourself. The choice is yours. We can also analyze your curriculum for its accessibility by diverse audiences and suggest ways to make it more inclusive, by a wide measure of diversity (e.g. ethnically, socio-economically, gender, ability, sexual orientation and more).
More and more our communities are becoming delightfully diverse. As a result we need to take responsibility for making our learning materials as accessible as possible. Laughing Matters is experienced in analyzing curriculum for its degree of accessibility to a wide variety of audiences. Give us your curriculum or learning resources and we’ll analyze them and provide you a detailed report with recommendations to increase your audience.
Length: dependent upon length of resource(s) requiring analysis. Contact us directly for a quote.
* Reach a wider audience
* Learn the methods behind making learning resources more accessible
* A rich, inclusive curriculum or learning guide
Curriculum design & training
Take your learning material to the next level and reach a wider audience by having Laughing Matters write a professional curriculum / learning guide with your content. Using sound education principles we’ll help make your material leap off the page and into the minds of learners. No matter what type of content you use, we’ll work with you to create curriculum that satisfies your needs.
Length: dependent upon depth and breadth of learning materials. Contact us directly for a quote.
* Reach a wider audience with professionally written learning materials
* Confidence that your learning material will stick through the use of interactive activities
A rich, inclusive curriculum or learning guide
> back to top
- Your 7 day tech challenge for life hacks (+ a gift) March 21, 2018I never meant to get so involved with tech. In fact when a university came asking if I’d design & teach a course on how to use social media for learning, my first thought was ‘who me?!’ That was about 9 years ago & since then I’ve been on an intriguing, useful, practical path […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- 3 ways you should be using digital tools for life 360 hacks March 14, 2018Overwhelm. Unease. Frustration. Despair. Embarrassment. Those are just some of the emotions participants tell me they feel when they’re trying to use technology. I’m here to tell you it not only doesn’t it have to be that way, tech tools can actually serve you & make your life a whole lot easier. Here’s […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- From overwhelm to organized; technology tips & techniques to serve you March 6, 2018‘All’ I had to do was to choose a picture of a chair from the ones on my computer screen & drag it to the centre of my screen & then write my name below it. It was an introductory exercise for an online course I was taking. Could I grab that damn chair […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- How I caught a thief in New Zealand using this easy tech tool February 28, 2018I’m 35,000 feet in the air on a flight from Dubai to Nairobi watching ‘You’re soaking in it,’ a documentary about the new wild west of advertising. Did you know there is new technology using your basic smart phone that can read your emotions? The goal is to know what you want before you […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Your 7 day tech challenge for life hacks (+ a gift) March 21, 2018