Do you have a great program and want to share it with others? Do you have a curriculum or learning resource guide that you’d like to make even better and reach a larger, more diverse audience? As trained curriculum designers and writers Laughing Matters can write curriculum for or with you. For example you can turn over your content to us and we will write up a highly polished professional curriculum or we can work with you to teach you how to do it yourself. The choice is yours. We can also analyze your curriculum for its accessibility by diverse audiences and suggest ways to make it more inclusive, by a wide measure of diversity (e.g. ethnically, socio-economically, gender, ability, sexual orientation and more).
More and more our communities are becoming delightfully diverse. As a result we need to take responsibility for making our learning materials as accessible as possible. Laughing Matters is experienced in analyzing curriculum for its degree of accessibility to a wide variety of audiences. Give us your curriculum or learning resources and we’ll analyze them and provide you a detailed report with recommendations to increase your audience.
Length: dependent upon length of resource(s) requiring analysis. Contact us directly for a quote.
* Reach a wider audience
* Learn the methods behind making learning resources more accessible
* A rich, inclusive curriculum or learning guide
Curriculum design & training
Take your learning material to the next level and reach a wider audience by having Laughing Matters write a professional curriculum / learning guide with your content. Using sound education principles we’ll help make your material leap off the page and into the minds of learners. No matter what type of content you use, we’ll work with you to create curriculum that satisfies your needs.
Length: dependent upon depth and breadth of learning materials. Contact us directly for a quote.
* Reach a wider audience with professionally written learning materials
* Confidence that your learning material will stick through the use of interactive activities
A rich, inclusive curriculum or learning guide
> back to top
- Getting it on with GQ (but not the way you think) April 19, 2018There’s IQ, EQ (emotional intelligence) & now GQ (guts or grit quotient). A little girl puts her nose to the table, eyes wandering everywhere but the fluffy marshmallow in front of her face. She’s part of the famous marshmallow experiment, which showed that kids that could delay gratification for double the treat, overall […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Sshhh don’t tell your brain ears this effective communication tip April 11, 2018When my kiddos were little I told them about our brain ears. You know, the ears that are buried deep inside your brain that aren’t so smart. The ones that hear you (or someone else) say ‘you can’t do that,’ ‘you’re not smart enough,’ ‘there’s no way you’ll succeed at that,’ ‘you suck […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- An unpaid bill, life lesson #38 + continuum thinking April 5, 2018This November it’ll be 20 years I’ve been self-employed (insert a loud & raucous woot woot here; & more on that later). In all that time I’ve never not been paid for a service I’ve delivered. That recently changed. I have a client who hasn’t paid me for a training I delivered […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Your employee engagement via a 4 act play March 29, 2018You’re sitting in a really comfortable, deep red, crushed velvet theatre seat. You look up when you hear the swish of matching red velvet curtains open to display an imaginary scene set at a workplace. Relax. Settle back & watch the four act play about employee engagement that’s about to unfold before your […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Getting it on with GQ (but not the way you think) April 19, 2018