Do you have a great program and want to share it with others? Do you have a curriculum or learning resource guide that you’d like to make even better and reach a larger, more diverse audience? As trained curriculum designers and writers Laughing Matters can write curriculum for or with you. For example you can turn over your content to us and we will write up a highly polished professional curriculum or we can work with you to teach you how to do it yourself. The choice is yours. We can also analyze your curriculum for its accessibility by diverse audiences and suggest ways to make it more inclusive, by a wide measure of diversity (e.g. ethnically, socio-economically, gender, ability, sexual orientation and more).
More and more our communities are becoming delightfully diverse. As a result we need to take responsibility for making our learning materials as accessible as possible. Laughing Matters is experienced in analyzing curriculum for its degree of accessibility to a wide variety of audiences. Give us your curriculum or learning resources and we’ll analyze them and provide you a detailed report with recommendations to increase your audience.
Length: dependent upon length of resource(s) requiring analysis. Contact us directly for a quote.
* Reach a wider audience
* Learn the methods behind making learning resources more accessible
* A rich, inclusive curriculum or learning guide
Curriculum design & training
Take your learning material to the next level and reach a wider audience by having Laughing Matters write a professional curriculum / learning guide with your content. Using sound education principles we’ll help make your material leap off the page and into the minds of learners. No matter what type of content you use, we’ll work with you to create curriculum that satisfies your needs.
Length: dependent upon depth and breadth of learning materials. Contact us directly for a quote.
* Reach a wider audience with professionally written learning materials
* Confidence that your learning material will stick through the use of interactive activities
A rich, inclusive curriculum or learning guide
> back to top
- Here’s how to plan a fun, fab 2018 for yourself January 10, 2018Welcome! To the new year that is. Happy 2018. → Are you finding yourself hard pressed to describe the kind of year YOU want? → Are you having difficulty expressing YOUR vision for 2018 (as opposed to someone else’s)? → Do you groan inwardly at the thought of creating goals only to feel […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- My top 5 reads & why you should read them too January 3, 2018I lean into learning. I am a learning junkie – I soak up learning, I seek out learning & I adore adding to my cadre of tools, tips & techniques that I then get to share with my clients in my training workshops. My partner will sometimes groan with exasperation that ‘not […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Sleep, Eat, Wake Me Up for … Shopping? December 27, 2017During the hustle bustle of the holidays, no matter how you celebrate, may your basics get fulfilled & then some. You may have seen these stickers that are given out on some airlines. They’re meant for you to stick on the top of your seat so the airline staff know what to […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- A Gift For You: May the Music Move You December 20, 2017No matter how you choose to celebrate this time of year, may you find peaceful pockets of tranquility, balanced with enough adventure to get your adrenaline zinging & zipping along. It’s been an honour to share my musings with you this year & I’m looking forward to more next year. Come along with […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Here’s how to plan a fun, fab 2018 for yourself January 10, 2018