You may be the first but we haven’t yet met anyone whose initial reaction to program evaluation and planning was intrigue and excitement. Get ready to change that opinion. Laughing Matters helps you take control by not only demystifying program evaluation and planning but also making it enjoyable and useful. Laughing Matters helps you give your stakeholders what they want and more in terms of evaluation (which we all know helps in securing more customers) and walks you through an interactive planning process that looks at what is happening with your communities, your organization and you in order to arrive at an accessible, useful, dynamic plan.
From Bureaucratese to Evalu-ease:
Does the idea of doing program evaluation make you want to throw your hands up in despair? Do you doubt the sanity of anyone that says evaluation can not only be useful but engaging? Well pack up that doubt and be prepared to do just that- be engaged, have fun AND learn about program evaluation. Based on, but not limited to the program logic model, you’ll take out the bureaucratic red tape, put yourself in the driver’s seat (or bicycle seat as the case may be) and learn to do evaluation, with ease.
> Learn More
Including you and me: cross-cultural evaluation.
Community based program evaluation is supposed to include….. the community. No surprise there. What is often surprising though is the lack of tools available to ensure the inclusion and meaningful engagement of people from many different cultures. Defining culture broadly this hands-on, interactive workshop, will leave you with new tools to add to your tool kit. We’ll examine some of the assumptions we tend to make while evaluating and introduce a myriad of eclectic and interesting tools that are designed to weave culture throughout the entire evaluation process.
> Learn More
Strategic and scenario planning
Program and organizational planning is like evaluation, you know it’s good for you but you rarely find time to do it. Laughing Matters uses engaging, lively methods that assist you in creating useful, on target plans. We examine your internal and external environments and pull the pieces of the puzzle together into a meaningful plan that helps you target your resources and be confident in your organization’s future.
> Learn More
> back to top
- Here’s how to plan a fun, fab 2018 for yourself January 10, 2018Welcome! To the new year that is. Happy 2018. → Are you finding yourself hard pressed to describe the kind of year YOU want? → Are you having difficulty expressing YOUR vision for 2018 (as opposed to someone else’s)? → Do you groan inwardly at the thought of creating goals only to feel […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- My top 5 reads & why you should read them too January 3, 2018I lean into learning. I am a learning junkie – I soak up learning, I seek out learning & I adore adding to my cadre of tools, tips & techniques that I then get to share with my clients in my training workshops. My partner will sometimes groan with exasperation that ‘not […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Sleep, Eat, Wake Me Up for … Shopping? December 27, 2017During the hustle bustle of the holidays, no matter how you celebrate, may your basics get fulfilled & then some. You may have seen these stickers that are given out on some airlines. They’re meant for you to stick on the top of your seat so the airline staff know what to […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- A Gift For You: May the Music Move You December 20, 2017No matter how you choose to celebrate this time of year, may you find peaceful pockets of tranquility, balanced with enough adventure to get your adrenaline zinging & zipping along. It’s been an honour to share my musings with you this year & I’m looking forward to more next year. Come along with […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Here’s how to plan a fun, fab 2018 for yourself January 10, 2018