These RCswMP’s are much like our beloved Canadian icon owned by Disney, however their horses are a little smaller. In fact they’re hobby- horses…but if you sing the Canadian National Anthem, they’ll perform their famous ‘Some-What-Mounted Ride.’ Just make sure you get the national anthem right, or the choreography might go haywire!
- How you can use storytelling to defeat evil from Storytelling Master Marsha Shandur June 13, 2018As my Nana’s jewelry slid through my little girl fingers, it felt cool to the touch but heavy with memories. I felt a jittery excitement whirling around in the pit of my stomach in getting to explore her jewelry box. That’s one small example of master storytelling coach Marsha Shandur’s memory scavenger work […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Before you call the cops … June 6, 2018I know what I know & I don’t know what I don’t know. For example, I know what it’s like to be a white woman. I don’t know what it’s like to be a black man. But this amazingly poignant, utterly captivating video will give you some powerful insights (if being a […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Fur balls, fairness, equity & you May 30, 2018‘But that’s not fair!’ was a frequent refrain of mine when I was a child. I was the oldest of 3 & the only girl. I noticed how I was treated differently than my brothers were. So I laughed extra long & loud when I saw this monkey’s reaction to an unfair situation. […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- What do you carry (11 cabbages & a grudge against your father for never coming back?) May 23, 2018My attention is always caught by creativity; because it’s a great springboard to unusual ways of thinking & problem solving. This cab driver’s sign is a great example & got me thinking. What do you carry? The things we carry tell stories. They serve up memories from the past & memories yet to […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- How you can use storytelling to defeat evil from Storytelling Master Marsha Shandur June 13, 2018