These two Canadian Hockey fans love the game and are ready to cheer at any time! Armed with matching jerseys, foam hats, painted faces and hockey sticks, they’re ready to cheer for any team…even if they have to make the team name up based on your company or event!
- You & your supervisor … meh, yeah or wah? February 16, 2017I’ve used the blob tree (pictured above) for years. It’s a great tool to get feedback & initiate dialogue in a creative way. It’s critters (or blobs) represent all types of feelings & are jumping off points for stories. Last week I responded to reader Miriam’s comment (below) with a 2 part statement to help […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- A 2 part statement to help you resolve conflict (yep, it can be that easy) February 9, 2017Conflict can be wrenching (pun intended). When we’re in conflict we tend to do more of whatever’s not working. We can get into an endless cycle of repetition saying the same thing over & over, the ‘he said – she said’ saga. Can you relate? We’re not exactly wired for conflict resolution To make matters worse […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- A simple, easy tool to help your blender brain (& your emotional hygiene) February 2, 2017Blender brain. It’s what I call the state of having so many things whirring through my mind that it’s hard to focus or move forward. Can you relate? Last post I wrote about the intriguing concept of emotional hygiene – a concept coined by Guy Winch – which is being mindful of our psychological health and adopting brief […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Emotional hygiene – we pay more attention to our teeth than we do our minds (Guy Winch) January 26, 2017I was listening to the NPR Ted Radio hour podcast recently when something Guy Winch said struck a chord. Emotional hygiene. My noggin’ perked up, as I’ve been known to suffer from what I call blender-brain-itis (I can have a hard time shutting the whirring, churning of ideas, to-do’s etc. off). We’re […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- You & your supervisor … meh, yeah or wah? February 16, 2017