|Corporate Entertainment||Corporate & Not for Profit Training|
|e! cc (at) rpsinc.ca
|e! lm (at) rpsinc.ca or cw (at) rpsinc.ca
facebook! Lee-Anne Ragan
Lee-Anne’s Human Resources Training Twitter list!
Lee-Anne’s Human Resources Training Daily!
Feel free to drop us a line below. It will not be posted to our website.
- Getting it on with GQ (but not the way you think) April 19, 2018There’s IQ, EQ (emotional intelligence) & now GQ (guts or grit quotient). A little girl puts her nose to the table, eyes wandering everywhere but the fluffy marshmallow in front of her face. She’s part of the famous marshmallow experiment, which showed that kids that could delay gratification for double the treat, overall […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Sshhh don’t tell your brain ears this effective communication tip April 11, 2018When my kiddos were little I told them about our brain ears. You know, the ears that are buried deep inside your brain that aren’t so smart. The ones that hear you (or someone else) say ‘you can’t do that,’ ‘you’re not smart enough,’ ‘there’s no way you’ll succeed at that,’ ‘you suck […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- An unpaid bill, life lesson #38 + continuum thinking April 5, 2018This November it’ll be 20 years I’ve been self-employed (insert a loud & raucous woot woot here; & more on that later). In all that time I’ve never not been paid for a service I’ve delivered. That recently changed. I have a client who hasn’t paid me for a training I delivered […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Your employee engagement via a 4 act play March 29, 2018You’re sitting in a really comfortable, deep red, crushed velvet theatre seat. You look up when you hear the swish of matching red velvet curtains open to display an imaginary scene set at a workplace. Relax. Settle back & watch the four act play about employee engagement that’s about to unfold before your […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Getting it on with GQ (but not the way you think) April 19, 2018