|Corporate Entertainment||Corporate & Not for Profit Training|
|e! cc (at) rpsinc.ca
|e! lm (at) rpsinc.ca or cw (at) rpsinc.cap! 604.420.7703twitter! @LeeAnneRagan
facebook! Lee-Anne Ragan
Lee-Anne’s Human Resources Training Twitter list!
Lee-Anne’s Human Resources Training Daily!
Feel free to drop us a line below. It will not be posted to our website.
- Givers take all: The hidden dimension of corporate culture June 18, 2013The quotes below are from McKinsey & Co - read the full article here. “After the tragic events of 9/11, a team of Harvard psychologists quietly “invaded” the US intelligence system. The team, led by Richard Hackman, wanted to determine what makes intelligence units effective. By surveying, interviewing, and observing hundreds of analysts across 64 […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Where would you put your used kleenex & other odd perspectives June 15, 2013Creative Commons licensed on Flickr by: Pink Sherbet Photography I was working at the United Nations today. A bit snuffly, I blew my nose & put the used kleenex on a dirty cup & saucer. A wait staff came over & angrily asked what ‘it’ (the kleenex) was. Surprised & taken off guard, I was […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- ‘The little chart that will change your life’ compliments of Stephen Covey June 12, 2013Every since I learned about Stephen R. Covey’s 4 quadrant time management grid I’ve been enamoured. The grid falls along two axis - things that are either urgent or not urgent & things that are either important or not. From that falls the four quadrants, which here they are re-visited. See where you spend most […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- What we Canadians have to be proud of June 8, 2013Photo Credit: kennymatic via Compfight cc Perspective comes & worldviews get enhanced when we bump up against ‘other.’ Finding similarities in ‘other’ makes us feel at home but it’s a risky business if we never venture out past our own doorstep. Here for your viewing pleasure is a different way to view us Canadians. It’s […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Givers take all: The hidden dimension of corporate culture June 18, 2013