|Corporate Entertainment||Corporate & Not for Profit Training|
|e! cc (at) rpsinc.ca
|e! lm (at) rpsinc.ca or cw (at) rpsinc.cap! 604.420.7703twitter! @LeeAnneRagan
facebook! Lee-Anne Ragan
Lee-Anne’s Human Resources Training Twitter list!
Lee-Anne’s Human Resources Training Daily!
Feel free to drop us a line below. It will not be posted to our website.
- Which social media tool are you most comfortable with? Do you most want to learn about? May 23, 2013I’m at the IHRM’s (Institute for Human Resource Management) HR Master Class conference today, presenting a workshop on how Social Media is Transforming Learning. Join in by taking the 2 simple polls below, simply click on your choice & you’ll see the results in real time. Et voila! A simple example of using a Social […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Insatiable – the good, the bad, the ugly (a la Seth Godin) May 18, 2013Creative Commons licensed on Flickr by: kevin dooley Seth Godin wrote an interesting post called insatiable (see below). As his posts often do, it got me thinking. I think he got it wrong. Yes, insatiability can lead to all things nasty if it means a never ending dissatisfaction &/or an unquenchable greed. But what if […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Not A Happy Accident: How Google Deliberately Designs Workplace Satisfaction May 17, 2013I love getting updates from Fast Company. Not heard of them? Their articles are chock-a-block full of creative, current content. Like this one. Check out my summary below &/or click on the link for the full articlie. Not A Happy Accident: How Google Deliberately Designs Workplace Satisfaction “What few in business know is that Google […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Training & development learning well April blog post round up May 11, 2013If you didn’t catch all the posts last month simply peruse & click what’s below. Here’s the Rock.Paper.Scissors’ monthly training & development round up for the month of April. Learn well in the training & development learning well. Dive deep into the learning well or take a small sip. Shower yourself in training & development […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Which social media tool are you most comfortable with? Do you most want to learn about? May 23, 2013