Comedy sketches (4 segments approx 3 minutes each during the Awards Ceremony) that incorporated aspects of the Skills Canada Competition. Sketches included a dating game parody, a fake sporting event, and an airport security sketch.
- How you can marry worldviews with a garter belt & the can-can June 28, 2018I’m on the verge of serving you better through launching a new website. It’s taken bursts of creativity which made me think of what you could learn from a wildly creative story involving a new take on an old tradition, the can-can & big surprises all around. But first, think of a situation where you […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Emmanuel Jal & Yogadishu; what’s fought in your mind & won in your heart? June 21, 2018Yoga matts, each with a patterned pillow, were laid out in rows, which made the room look like a wildly colourful game of tic tac toe. My stomach bumped up against my ribs as I settled my nerves. I’m used to doing yoga at home in private, but I was there to see the world […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- How you can use storytelling to defeat evil from Storytelling Master Marsha Shandur June 13, 2018As my Nana’s jewelry slid through my little girl fingers, it felt cool to the touch but heavy with memories. I felt a jittery excitement whirling around in the pit of my stomach in getting to explore her jewelry box. That’s one small example of master storytelling coach Marsha Shandur’s memory scavenger work […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Before you call the cops … June 6, 2018I know what I know & I don’t know what I don’t know. For example, I know what it’s like to be a white woman. I don’t know what it’s like to be a black man. But this amazingly poignant, utterly captivating video will give you some powerful insights (if being a […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- How you can marry worldviews with a garter belt & the can-can June 28, 2018