Comedy sketches (4 segments approx 3 minutes each during the Awards Ceremony) that incorporated aspects of the Skills Canada Competition. Sketches included a dating game parody, a fake sporting event, and an airport security sketch.
- Why You Need To See Anew & Find Another Perspective November 15, 2017Even though you know that today’s problems won’t get resolved by the same approaches you’ve taken in the past … Even though you know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results (attributed to Albert Einstein) … Even though you know all this, […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Resilience Is About How You Recharge Not How You Endure November 8, 2017I’m the Queen of suck it up. I can put my nose to the grindstone & buckle down with the best of them. Hours can pass without my noticing my shoulders are aching, my back is sore & I need to go to the bathroom. I work hard, really hard. That’s why I need an […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- 10 tips for uncluttering your life, not just your stuff – Part Two November 1, 2017Don’t pass go, stop & chop first. It stands to reason that if we have less stuff in the first place then we have less stuff to organize, clean, schlepp etc. It’s a basic formula but one we tend to forgo. Based on a recent personal experience of getting my beloved’s side […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- 10 tips for uncluttering your life, not just your stuff October 25, 2017Does the name Marie Kondo ring a bell? She’s the Japanese de-cluttering guru that people are gaga over. (If you don’t know her work check out this summary of her approach by Cate La Farge Summers.) Like me, you probably spend a lot of time organizing, cleaning & schlepping stuff from one room to […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Why You Need To See Anew & Find Another Perspective November 15, 2017