Comedy sketches (4 segments approx 3 minutes each during the Awards Ceremony) that incorporated aspects of the Skills Canada Competition. Sketches included a dating game parody, a fake sporting event, and an airport security sketch.
- Here’s how to plan a fun, fab 2018 for yourself January 10, 2018Welcome! To the new year that is. Happy 2018. → Are you finding yourself hard pressed to describe the kind of year YOU want? → Are you having difficulty expressing YOUR vision for 2018 (as opposed to someone else’s)? → Do you groan inwardly at the thought of creating goals only to feel […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- My top 5 reads & why you should read them too January 3, 2018I lean into learning. I am a learning junkie – I soak up learning, I seek out learning & I adore adding to my cadre of tools, tips & techniques that I then get to share with my clients in my training workshops. My partner will sometimes groan with exasperation that ‘not […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Sleep, Eat, Wake Me Up for … Shopping? December 27, 2017During the hustle bustle of the holidays, no matter how you celebrate, may your basics get fulfilled & then some. You may have seen these stickers that are given out on some airlines. They’re meant for you to stick on the top of your seat so the airline staff know what to […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- A Gift For You: May the Music Move You December 20, 2017No matter how you choose to celebrate this time of year, may you find peaceful pockets of tranquility, balanced with enough adventure to get your adrenaline zinging & zipping along. It’s been an honour to share my musings with you this year & I’m looking forward to more next year. Come along with […]Lee-Anne Ragan
- Here’s how to plan a fun, fab 2018 for yourself January 10, 2018